Monday, October 31, 2016

Introducing: Mindaugas Neverovas, ISM piano teacher




Where are you from and what instruments do you play?
I am from Lithuania and I play piano.

If you weren’t a musician what would you be doing?
All of my life, medical sciences have interested me. So, maybe I could be a medical doctor.

Where did you study?
I graduated as a bachelor of music from Lithuanian Academy of Music, and as a master of music from Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre. I also studied at the Sibelius Academy for two years.

Where are you studying now?
I’m studying music pedagogy at Metropolia University of Applied Sciences.


What was the thing that got you interested in music?
My family is very musical and they encouraged me to play piano. Of course I was also very much into it myself when I was a kid.

Why are you in Finland?
I came to study to Sibelius Academy where I met my fiancée. After studying together abroad we came back to Finland and now we are both working here.

Who is your favourite musician/composer?
There’s no one favorite since all the classical and romantic composers are great.

What has been your most special musical experience to date?
My first performance with an orchestra. I was the soloist and played Haydn concerto.

Do you have any secret/not-so-secret (unmusical) talents?
I like languages and I’m able to learn new languages quite quickly.

Do you have a guilty pleasure?
I like to eat cookies and sometimes sleep long.

Tea or coffee?
In the morning coffee, in the evening tea.

Cats or dogs?
Cats

Salad or Pizza?
If hungry, pizza. If not, salad.

What is your favourite country to visit?
It would be nice to visit some Caribbean islands.

What is your favourite season?
Summer

What is your favourite food?
Sushi

Do you have hobbies?
I play tennis a lot and I go often to swim and to sauna.

If you could take three things to a desert island, what would you take?
My fiancée, my family and a boat.

Do you have any pets?
No.

Do you have children?

No.

No comments:

Post a Comment