Thursday, October 6, 2016

Introducing: Jeremy Wong, ISM piano teacher







Where are you from and what instruments do you play?
I was born in Hong Kong, and grew up in Singapore. I play the piano in all shapes and sizes J

Where did you study?
I studied in Singapore, and graduated with a Diploma in music and Bachelor in Music (Hons)


Where are you studying now?
I’m studying now in Sibelius Academy as a Masters Music Theory Major.

Who is your favourite musician/composer?
My favorite composer is Prokofiev.


What has been your most special musical experience to date?
Live group improvisation in a Sauna and art exhibition hall with myself playing a portable keyboard.

Cats or dogs?

Dogs for the yard and cats for the living room

Salad or Pizza?

Definitely pizza and buffet style J

What is your favourite country to visit?

Right now, it’s Paris, France

What is your favourite season?

I know its weird, but I like winter.

What is your favorite food

Anything home cooked!







No comments:

Post a Comment