Monday, October 24, 2016

Introducing: Afshin Ardalan, ISM Guitar Teacher



Where are you from and what instruments do you play?
I am from Persia and I play Guitar.

If you weren’t a musician what would you be doing?  
Carpentry

Where did you study?
I studied in Persia, and later on here in Finland and Germany.

Where are you studying now?
I don’t study at the moment

What was the thing that got you interested in music?
The MUSIC

Why are you in Finland?
I live in Finland

Who is your favourite musician/composer?
I have so many favourite musicians

Do you have any secret/not-so-secret (unmusical) talents?
Perhaps I do... I know how to work with tools and..

Do you have a guilty pleasure?
nope

Tea or coffee?
Coffee

Cats or dogs?
Dogs

Salad or Pizza?
Salad and Pizza

What is your favourite country to visit?
Italy

What is your favourite season?
Summer

Do you have hobbies?
Biking, fishing and..

If you could take three things to a desert island, what would you take?
Water, dried food and a Jeep!

Do you have any pets?
nope

Do you have children? What are their names?
I do, Viana and Sarina



No comments:

Post a Comment