Thursday, November 17, 2016

Introducing: Ann Valto, ISM Intern



Where are you from and what instruments do you play?
I’m from the USA, and I play violin, piano, and I sing alto as well.

If you weren’t a musician what would you be doing? Definitely a cartoon or video-game characters voice-over actress!

What is your favourite season?
Love, love, love, LOVE winter!

Why are you in Finland?
I fell in love with a Finnish man. We’ve been married for almost a year and a half now.

Salad or pizza?
Chicago-style deep dish pizza!

Tea or coffee?
Coffee.

Do you have any pets? What are their names?
I have a miniature boston terrier named Haze.

Do you have hobbies?
I enjoy playing computer & video games, making holiday arts & crafts, and drawing.

Do you have a guilty pleasure?
I have a soft-spot for Sherlock Holmes mystery novels. :)

Who is your favourite musician/composer?
Ahh! It’s so hard to pick just one. I’d have to go with Grant Kirkhope. He has such a unique way of adding color and life to his pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment