Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Introducing: Melisa Cano, ISM piano teacher


  1. Where are you from and what instruments do you play? I am from Spain and I play the piano.

  2. If you weren’t a musician what would you be doing? Maybe I would be and architect.
     
  3. Where did you study? I studied at the “Higher Conservatory of Music Eduardo Martínez Torner” in Spain.
     
  4. Where are you studying now? I am studying at Metropolia University, but I will finish my studies here this year.
     
  5. Tea or coffee? Tea.
     
  6. Cats or dogs? I definitely prefer cats!
     
  7. Salad or Pizza? Both are great.
     
  8. What is your favourite country to visit? Spain, I always go there when I am on holidays.
     
  9. Do you have hobbies? Drawing and reading.
     
  10. Do you have any pets? What are their names? I have a cat in Spain who is already 17 years old! He is called “Gato” (cat in Spanish).

No comments:

Post a Comment